Friday, May 16, 2008

Chris Matthews schools Kevin James

Papa showed me a clip that we laughed long and hard about. About which we laughed long and hard, to you proper English folks.

Papa and I don't usually watch Chris Matthews, mostly because we get our fill of yelling from our kids. ;) But this video is absolutely *priceless*. Chris Matthews reveals Kevin James (this one, not this one) to be the total ignorant creep he is.

The video pretty much speaks for itself, but a couple things to point out.

Papa and I identified this guy as a total jerk the minute he was introduced. He gave me the visceral reaction of wanting to hit him. It happens every time I see Carson Daly, too.

Also, I think some people are missing the main point. Certainly James is. I can understand not knowing off the top of one's head what it was exactly that Chamberlin did. But don't go on national TV and agree emphatically and blindly with someone. *That* is the ridiculousness of his behavior, I think. That is where the Bush-ites go so wrong. They fail to look at things objectively.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey Christine, I seem to have lost your email address so I thought I'd drop you a note here to see how you all are doing. Haven't seen you on LDFR in quite a while. We miss you!